Ready to launch.....

Finally i have completed my website with the new upgrade version of csc.

Please reply with your comments and suggestions about this new website.

Website - www.miraclesoftware.in

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Error loading the page…

Nothing there.

It’s a Miracle! :wink:

Actually the site itself looks quite nice!

But kill the flash landing page, absolute waste of peoples time viewing that…

Do you want to sell products, or dazzle people with your artistic skills, personally the only reason we put up ecomm sites are to sell products, which is all I care about…otherwise, I would rather be fishing or chasing girls! :smiley:

Your site looks nice.

Here are a couple of things I found that you might want to check further. Some of your drop down menus in your top category bar are going outside the menu box (in FF 3.5 anyway). When I’m in a product detail page, the Home button on top doesn’t seem to work (again, FF 3.5).

This is what I noticed so far just poking around.

Regards,

Stephanie

Top tab links are giving errors. But the layout is nice!

Thanks all i will recheck my website and try to fix these problems

[quote name=‘Noman’]Error loading the page…

Nothing there.[/QUOTE]

Where mate ??

[quote name=‘Stuck’]It’s a Miracle! :wink:

Actually the site itself looks quite nice!

But kill the flash landing page, absolute waste of peoples time viewing that…

Do you want to sell products, or dazzle people with your artistic skills, personally the only reason we put up ecomm sites are to sell products, which is all I care about…otherwise, I would rather be fishing or chasing girls! :D[/QUOTE]

That’s why i have given the skip button. This is my first time that i have given flash on homepage, i also hate with looks fantastic. :smiley:

[quote name=‘miracles’]Finally i have completed my website with the new upgrade version of csc.

Please reply with your comments and suggestions about this new website.

Website - www.miraclesoftware.in

:cool: :cool: :cool:[/QUOTE]

Why do you have this intro like adult website? Your site ranking will be VERY low.

Also cannot understand why when you got main domain create a shop in subdomain?

[quote name=‘Darius’]Why do you have this intro like adult website? Your site ranking will be VERY low.

Also cannot understand why when you got main domain create a shop in subdomain?[/QUOTE]

I know there is so many mistake i have done on my previous website which my rating was low.

Last time i try to move my all files from subdirectory to main domain but when i try my all files are corrupted, thanks to hostgator which they revert all files in their original place. That’s why i am scared if still this problem happen that what happen again ?

By the way anyway gets any error while viewing any product because visitor has told me about this error :?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_products_layout() in /home/*****/public_html/csc/controllers/customer/products.php on line 52

[quote name=‘miracles’]I know there is so many mistake i have done on my previous website which my rating was low.

Last time i try to move my all files from subdirectory to main domain but when i try my all files are corrupted, thanks to hostgator which they revert all files in their original place. That’s why i am scared if still this problem happen that what happen again ?

By the way anyway gets any error while viewing any product because visitor has told me about this error :?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_products_layout() in /home/*****/public_html/csc/controllers/customer/products.php on line 52
[/QUOTE]

How do you move files ? By ftp? I got file manager on vps it moves very quickly and easy.

yeah from file manager.

By the way mate can you please solve this problem

[quote name=‘miracles’]yeah from file manager.

By the way mate can you please solve this problem

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_products_layout() in /home/*****/public_html/csc/controllers/customer/products.php on line 52[/QUOTE]

You got even more problems

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_products_layout() in /home/shivdatt/public_html/csc/controllers/customer/categories.php on line 75

Something you recently modified is causing this. You should know what you were changing…

maybe sorting.tpl or categories.tpl not sure, sorry

Okay error fixed, please reopen my website on Firefox 3.5 or later version.

OKay

Google translator does not fit.

google adds on right does not fit

adbrite

categories on left sidebox do not fit

some images are too large, loading rather slow

I can’t understand how to fit google translate and categories.

Yeah i am still searching for those images who are not are in small dimension.

your going to want to shrink your title tag. i doubt the search engines will except that