Re: Article Directory Mod for me?

Hi,

I was wondering if any guru can design a mod/plugin so that i can post articles on my website.

What i want is “Featured Articles” page some thing like this site has:

[url]Clip-In Hair Extensions Shipped Overnight for Free by Pro Extensions

or

[url]http://www.ohmydogsupplies.com/xnews.php[/url]

As you can see they both have a Featured articles page that shows a list articles with summary links and when a user clicks on particular article it shows that article with nice seo friendly url and at bottom has share this article button and print button.

So i want to be able to post 2-3/articles per week on my site like these websites have with html seo urls for each articles and after the article a share this article button.

Can this be accomplished with cs cart? Can any one make a mod/plugin?

I have 2.1.2 version.

Developers can PM me there price (reasonable please)and time it will take to get this done.

Thank you!

The Knowledge Base Addon can be used for exactly this - Sno

And why can’t you use the news addon? I must be missing something other than possibly the SEO friendly URL.

Hi Sno,

WOWO…Thats what i was exactly looking for…

But can you create a similar mod for me adding the option to print articles and also give a button at last of every article showing a Share this Article button just like proextensions.com website has?

Can i get a trial of this addon so that i can first test it on my own site before purchasing it?

Can you edit the addon for me to change the look and feel…I want it like the ohmydogsupplies layout. and at the end of the article want that Share this article button like pro extensions.

I have 2.1.2…will this addon work?

ty buddy!

[quote name=‘rock007’]Hi Sno,

WOWO…Thats what i was exactly looking for…

But can you create a similar mod for me adding the option to print articles and also give a button at last of every article showing a Share this Article button just like proextensions.com website has?[/quote]

Yes, you can use the send this article to a friend tab as shown here

[quote name=‘rock007’]Can i get a trial of this addon so that i can first test it on my own site before purchasing it?[/quote]

We do not offer trials versions, the screenshots and live demos should be enough to make an informative decision. Our addons are 100% solid and we are continually developing and adding new features.

[quote name=‘rock007’]

Can you edit the addon for me to change the look and feel…I want it like the ohmydogsupplies layout. and at the end of the article want that Share this article button like pro extensions.[/quote]

Yes, a new feature added is the ability to have unlimited layout templates and the ability to set which view(s) are displayed to the customer. The customer can also choose which view to display if multiple views are set in the administration panel. You can easily create a new template and edit it as you wish.

[quote name=‘rock007’]

I have 2.1.2…will this addon work?[/quote]

Yes. We are also currently porting all our addons to 2.1.3. Yes the 2.1.3 compatible version is a free upgrade.