Random Category URL links keep breaking. 404 Error page.

We keep getting 404 error pages when we click on some categories.

So far it has been 10 today. I check the URL vs the SEA addon text and its the same.

One minute the category works, later on in the day it breaks.

I can recreate the category by making a new one and it shows right back up, with the same SEO name.

Is there a limit to how many categories Cs Cart allows?

We have 5,841 categories

32,722 products

50,182 SEO names.

Hello harpersmoto,

Thank you for you message.

CS-Cart does not have limits on the number of categories that could be created. Unfortunately, it is difficult to tell why exactly this issue occurs. The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1364386663' post='158803']

Hello harpersmoto,

Thank you for you message.

CS-Cart does not have limits on the number of categories that could be created. Unfortunately, it is difficult to tell why exactly this issue occurs. The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

I appreciate the response. Ill prolly be contacting you guys in the near future if I cant figure it out.

Thanks for the Answer to my question though!

You are welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team