Quickbooks Integration Module

ET which one is better do you know ?

T hub or the other one cause the reason i ask is my funds are very limited since i have to upgrade on my Quickbooks software to 2009 next year

thanks

calvin

I can’t speak to which one is “better”.

I know Webgility offers a 15 day trial, so I would install that and test it out…doesn’t cost you a penny to test it out.

[quote name=‘arlen’]

… They didn’t offer a CS-C version at the time, also offered customization but were too expensive. Note that if you want to update the store after processing orders w/ T-Hub, you need the “Pro” version at $650 currently ($950 normally?). If I remember right both of these have some limitations on how many sites they’ll support, but things have obviously changed since I did my research.

[/QUOTE]

T-Hub does offer the CS version now, but their price seems WAY off base! The $250 you paid at least seems compariable to what most have paid for CS, but $650 is VERY high! Not to mention when you go to sign up if you want to use their “link” software for more than 1 shopping cart they want to stick you for another $200 per shopping cart!

While I know they have done a lot to make their software work, I believe they really need to rethink their pricing. You can’t even use their software unless you have Microsoft Access. They do supply a link to download a “free” copy of Access, but they are still riding on the back of the Access technology and then charging an arm and a leg for their part of the software. Not only is Access a heck of lot cheaper than $650, but CS isn’t even close to being that price and I would personally say that CS-Cart is more valuable than the T-Hub software.

While we would love to get a way around the CS-Cart bug that erases the product cost during import in to Quickbooks, we really cannot justify paying for the overpriced software from T-Hub at this point.

Today we started to demo the software from www.writeitonce.com and loved it. Not only is it a work around for the CS bug, but it makes many other parts of our business easier.

Many thanks to Pbannette (Bob) for the suggestion on the following post…

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=37451&postcount=8[/url]

The title says it all. Been v frustrating limping along these past few years.

thanx

Joanie

We have been checking out Webgility, you may also want to check them out.

Doesn’t appear they have upgraded to work with CS-Cart Version 2.0 yet, I will soon need to check with them on the status of this.

(Also, there pricing is considerably more reasonable than T-Hub.)

[url]The Modern Commerce Workspace | Webgility

[quote name=‘Struck’]We have been checking out Webgility, you may also want to check them out.

Doesn’t appear they have upgraded to work with CS-Cart Version 2.0 yet, I will soon need to check with them on the status of this.

(Also, there pricing is considerably more reasonable than T-Hub.)

[url]The Modern Commerce Workspace | Webgility

Have you tried webjility yet? We are thinking about trying it in 2009. We are still using writeitonce.com, but it is not always user friendly and has a few issues.

Hello Clips,

We actually just started full out testing on ECC from Webgility two days ago. We are also getting ready to do a side by side comparison with T-Hub from Atandra to determine which of the two products best fits our particular requirements.

We used T-Hub a few years ago with very good results. ECC is considerably less expensive if you only need to manage your orders from a single workstation, however, if you want to process orders from multiple PC’s then the pricing becomes nearly identical. Also, ECC uses an Access DB where T-Hub now uses a MS SQL Express DB.

I will provide more comments/details after we are finished evaluating the two.

I am using Custom Software for Cs-Cart to QuickBooks Integration and developer site is [url=“http://www.quickbookintegration.com/quickbooks-cs-cart-integration/”]http://www.quickbookintegration.com/quickbooks-cs-cart-integration/[/url]