Quick View Broken

We have a CS-Cart 4.0.2 catalog with around 2000 products, most of them having multiple views. When the quick view button of an item on a category thumbnails page is clicked a turning black progress circle appears but never stops. If I try to manually stop the link from loading it will not cancel. The only thing to do is close the window and start over. I have also noticed that the large graph of sales vs. time in the backend does this when its page is loaded but finally loads after a few seconds. Caching is enabled. Could this be the problem or could it be some other server issue? The site is hosted remotely on a virtual server.

[quote name='merchantman' timestamp='1402396230' post='185465']

We have a CS-Cart 4.0.2 catalog with around 2000 products, most of them having multiple views. When the quick view button of an item on a category thumbnails page is clicked a turning black progress circle appears but never stops. If I try to manually stop the link from loading it will not cancel. The only thing to do is close the window and start over. I have also noticed that the large graph of sales vs. time in the backend does this when its page is loaded but finally loads after a few seconds. Caching is enabled. Could this be the problem or could it be some other server issue? The site is hosted remotely on a virtual server.

[/quote]

[color=#000000]If you’re interested in it, we could examine this problem. Just contact us.[/color]

Have you tried it on different computers and tried different browsers.

Suppose it could be your end

[quote name='mrfoameruk' timestamp='1402483637' post='185518']

Have you tried it on different computers and tried different browsers.

Suppose it could be your end

[/quote]

Thanks for reply. Definitely not on our end. I have a fast connection which I tested and pretty fast computer which runs only a browser. BTW, I tried several browsers with same results. Must be server.

Does your browser report any javascript errors?

I have this same problem

Did you find a solution?

Please let me know. I would be greatly appreciated

[quote name='krola' timestamp='1417163020' post='198226']

I have this same problem

Did you find a solution?

Please let me know. I would be greatly appreciated

[/quote]

We disabled the feature with the intention of looking at it later.