Quick question about hits

Hello,

I get alot of hits on my website, but no order. And some of my prices are really low. Any advice on why?

Thank you

Tom

…and your site URL is…?

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Why they just look and don't buy is always a topic that requires more focus and research.[/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] There is not quick answers.[/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I've been collecting articles about and reading in the end one have to try different ways to improve the site, including google analytics.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here some ideas:[/font] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]10 Ways to Stop the Whopping 70% of Shoppers Who Don’t Complete Checkout[/font][/size]

[quote name='colortone' timestamp='1327993626' post='130309']

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Why they just look and don't buy is always a topic that requires more focus and research.[/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] There is not quick answers.[/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I've been collecting articles about and reading in the end one have to try different ways to improve the site, including google analytics.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here some ideas:[/font] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]10 Ways to Stop the Whopping 70% of Shoppers Who Don’t Complete Checkout[/font][/size]

[/quote]

Thank you

Google product search will also have an effect, as more customers will shop around for the best deal and/or free shipping. Unique products will be unaffected by price comparisons or google product search.

Some item that I see visitors are looking at, the price is pretty low compare to other prices, but they still don't buy it. I guess I just have to keep on trying.