Quick Fix Cash Offered - Place Order Button ( Clickable Once)

Hi,

After someone to change the “Place Order” button, so that its only clickable once, (eliminate duplicate orders from customers)

Needed for v 2.1.4

Havent been able to do it myself, able to offer paypal payment straight away once sorted

PM / DM me

Stephen

Stephen,

Attached is a zip with two folders. Both sets of files make it so the Place order button is only clickable once.

One set of files is just a replacement for the button.

The other set of files makes it so that you have an image as a button that changes when hovered over.

This is for version 2.2.4, but I'd think with a bit of tweaking, it could be for version 2.1.4.

I hope it helps,

Brandon

place_order_press_once.zip

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1350433774' post='147145']

Stephen,

Attached is a zip with two folders. Both sets of files make it so the Place order button is only clickable once.

One set of files is just a replacement for the button.

The other set of files makes it so that you have an image as a button that changes when hovered over.

This is for version 2.2.4, but I'd think with a bit of tweaking, it could be for version 2.1.4.

I hope it helps,

Brandon

[/quote]

Wow this would be great if i could get it working for version 3. Any idea how to get this working for version 3? I tried but it doesn't seem to work when I add the code to place_order_new.tpl (this is the file version3 is using), I even added an alert to the function to be sure it was being called and it was but the code did not disable the button. I also changed the id in the function from place_order to place_order_tab1 but it still did not work.

Anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

I had this upgraded and you can download it at FREE Addon: Place order button once - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

Thanks,

Brandon