Quantity discount changes in bulk

Hello,

Is there a way to change quantity discounts in bulk?

thanks

yes,

to see it in action export 1 or 2 products with qty discounts.(admin>export>qty discount tab)

you will then see how they are structured in a .csv file and can bring your own in by the thousand if you need to.

John

Can I mess up something there? I've never done this…

no, just do 1 product then import 1 product till you get the hang of it.

John

I cannot figure out how to just export 1 or 2 items? If there are any detailed instructions for this, I would appreciate it :)

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Hello,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]I have worked on a similar task for version 3.0.3 recently. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]It is possible to view the modification at [/size][/font][/color]http://rgilaev.simte…m_update&page=1

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Email [/size][/font][/color][color=#1155cc][font=Arial][size=4]admin@example.com[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4] and password admin[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]The “Quantity discounts” add-on adds the ability of bulk editing wholesale discounts in products.[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=6033:2_1.png] [attachment=6034:3.png]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]As we see in the images, the necessary ability has appeared in the "Update products” section. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Managing wholesale discounts is similar to managing on the product page in the “Quantity discounts” layer.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Please let me know if you would like it to be modified or adapted to other CS-Cart version or edition. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Feel free to contact me via email [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]sales@cs-cart.com[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4], Subject “Att Ramil Gilaev - Quantity discounts”[/size][/font][/color]

3.png

2_1.png

[quote name=‘shelley1123’ timestamp=‘1351620589’ post=‘148005’]

I cannot figure out how to just export 1 or 2 items? If there are any detailed instructions for this, I would appreciate it :)

[/quote]

Go to product list, tick one product select box, toward bottom of window hit drop down that says “choose action” then select export…this will bring you to the export window, choose product discounts tab and boom,done.

[quote name=‘rgilaev’ timestamp=‘1351861961’ post=‘148188’]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Hello,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]I have worked on a similar task for version 3.0.3 recently. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]It is possible to view the modification at [/font][/color]http://rgilaev.simte…m_update&page=1

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Email [/font][/color][color=#1155cc][font=Arial]admin@example.com[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial] and password admin[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]The “Quantity discounts” add-on adds the ability of bulk editing wholesale discounts in products.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]As we see in the images, the necessary ability has appeared in the "Update products” section. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Managing wholesale discounts is similar to managing on the product page in the “Quantity discounts” layer.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Please let me know if you would like it to be modified or adapted to other CS-Cart version or edition. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Feel free to contact me via email [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial]sales@cs-cart.com[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial], Subject “Att Ramil Gilaev - Quantity discounts”[/font][/color]

[/quote]

Good news, thanks,

All we need now is for CS to have an “add to cart qty matrix box” as std and then my moaning is over :mrgreen:

How do we get it?

[quote name=‘rgilaev’ timestamp=‘1351861961’ post=‘148188’]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Hello,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]I have worked on a similar task for version 3.0.3 recently. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]It is possible to view the modification at [/font][/color]http://rgilaev.simte…m_update&page=1

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Email [/font][/color][color=#1155cc][font=Arial]admin@example.com[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial] and password admin[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]The “Quantity discounts” add-on adds the ability of bulk editing wholesale discounts in products.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]As we see in the images, the necessary ability has appeared in the "Update products” section. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Managing wholesale discounts is similar to managing on the product page in the “Quantity discounts” layer.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Please let me know if you would like it to be modified or adapted to other CS-Cart version or edition. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Feel free to contact me via email [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial]sales@cs-cart.com[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial], Subject “Att Ramil Gilaev - Quantity discounts”[/font][/color]

[/quote]

This is excellent!!!

I have been looking for a solution to this for months and pulling my hair out with developers that can’t get the job done! This is exactly what I need!! Best of all, the cart version I need it for is 3.0.3 :)

I’ll be contacting you :)

[quote name='kimsonco' timestamp='1387560092' post='173841']

Could i use it with cs-cart 4? Why don't include it on PAID version? I am unhappy because lost this function.

Kim Son

[/quote]

Bulk change the qty discounts in old version the export import them to the new versions

John

Dear Friends,

We are glad to present you the Quantity Discount Bulk Edit add-on. We can discuss it in this topic