qty price discounts not working properly

hi,

im having trouble displaying the correct pricing on my website.

because i sell promotional products i need to sell my products in qty lots, however i want to display my highest qty price discount as the initial price on my product preview page.

when i put the highest qty price discount in the product page as the main price the qty discounts do not work properly.

i have seen this done properly at another cs-cart website here is the address:

http://www.bepromoted.com.au/promotional-office-essentials/rulers.html

they have the qty discount prices but they show the lowest price as the main price.

if you go in and select to buy 600 for example it works the price out to $1.33 each.

how can i do this on my website.

Hello,

I think you will be interested in this “Lowest Price” Addon for CS-Cart!

CS-Cart Lowest Price Addon

I actually did also visit the site example you reference and IMHO that is an Extremely Misleading way to display prices to their site visitors, I can also assure you that their price display method will confuse & upset many visitors (each to their own). B)

fantastic addonl, excatly what i was looking for, thanks so much for your help

Your quite welcome Superb!

Glad it works out for you! :)

Thank you, Struck! I have been looking for an add-on like this without being charged for an arm and leg.

[quote]Thank you, Struck! I have been looking for an add-on like this without being charged for an arm and leg. [/quote]

Well Grabbags, the reality is that my brilliant mind just often comes up with brilliant ideas! :P However, you are still welcome, glad it works out for you!

You should really thank the guys at Cscartrocks.com for being able to listen to what was needed and quickly get it implemented for us!

[quote]without being charged for an arm and leg[/quote]

Yes, the beauty is that you can now decide to either walk on one leg, or hang drywall with one arm, although you don’t have to do both at the same time! :)

Ha ha! ;)