Pull up user_data from the homepage

Hi! I have a custom link that i want my clients to update manually through their account. I called the link “url” for now. I made a button on the homepage that would automatically link to this “url” that they specify. I’ve been having problems with trying to first pull up the user information. Is there a code that i can put somewhere on the homepage that tells the server to pull up all info.

I have this so far, I know its probably wrong, i just cant figure it out. :(

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

{if $auth.user_id}

{if $user_data.url}

Hi! Im a link.

{elseif $user_data.url}

Link not provided

{/if}{/if}

Thank you so much for all your help!

[quote name=‘Javiergil’ timestamp=‘1346172605’ post=‘143851’]

Hi! I have a custom link that i want my clients to update manually through their account. I called the link “url” for now. I made a button on the homepage that would automatically link to this “url” that they specify. I’ve been having problems with trying to first pull up the user information. Is there a code that i can put somewhere on the homepage that tells the server to pull up all info.

I have this so far, I know its probably wrong, i just cant figure it out. :(

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

{if $auth.user_id}

{if $user_data.url}

Hi! Im a link.

{elseif $user_data.url}

Link not provided

{/if}{/if}

Thank you so much for all your help!

[/quote]

Whoever helps me first, gets a huge thank you high five as well as a thumbs up!!! It cant get any better than that ;)

[quote name=‘Javiergil’ timestamp=‘1346176058’ post=‘143855’]

Whoever helps me first, gets a huge thank you high five as well as a thumbs up!!! It cant get any better than that ;)

[/quote]

blah… bump?