Promotions bug?

I’v got an issue with promotions on my site. There is about 8 promotions but looks like none of them working.

1. When creating new promotion and having some tests, looks like everything woks fine, but if I’m adding a new product, promotion stops working. This is for promotions which are set to categories. For example if customer orders form cat nr1 he gets 8% discount, from cat nr2 - 10 etc., but if I will add new product in any category promotion rools doesn’t work!!!
  2. There is promotion for wholsellers, when I setting up a new wholseller, the promotion doesn’t wok for him, all the time I need to delete old promotion and create the same as it was new one, only then my new wholseller can see right prices.

Need help here!!!

PS. I’m using 2.0.8 version

[COLOR=“Blue”]And one more thing, we spending lots of money for a CSC and still geting sh*** .

I’m really thinking to switch carts, as here is too much problems, and no support[/COLOR]

I don’t think CS is very expensive at all. You can also get a customised solution for thousands of $$ and it won’t be free of bugs. And yes, there’s support, but you will have to pay for it. Forum doesn’t guarantee your problem to be solved. It’s good to understand the basic concept behind cheap ecommerce solutions. Money is made on support.

Please let me know if you have any “free from bugs” shopping cart in mind and I will switch then pray to your picture every morning. Awaiting your response with advice.

[QUOTE]Please let me know if you have any “free from bugs” shopping cart in mind and I will switch then pray to your picture every morning. Awaiting your response with advice.[/QUOTE]

If I find something realy good I will let You know personaly :wink:

But the issue with promotions is one of the most important things in shoping cart software, so at least this one need to be working propertly.