Promotion bug

Hi,

I’ve a problem with a cart promotion.

Promotion is : buy a product from a selected category and get bonus products for free.

It works great for the first item but for the 2. or 3. product there are no bonuses.

for example 3 zippos added to the cart but 1 gas for bonus but it should be 3 gasses.

Is this a known bug or am i doing something wrong?

Thnx.

Hello Wizardofoz,

This is standard CS-Cart functionality that if you set up such a promotion, only one product will be added to the cart.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

can i do anything to fix it from code?

Thank you for the reply, Wizardofoz.

Yes, it is possible. But, unfortunately, some PHP code changes are required to be made. You can make them by yourself or hire a third -party developer or I suggest that you should consider our custom development service.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Thnx for your care by the way i cannot post messages directly they’re waiting for approvel can u fix it?

Thank you for the reply, Wizardofoz.

Let me explain the following rules in our forum to you:

If you are a new registered user in the forum, you cannot post messages without approval. These messages are posted with the “moderated” status and, until the forum moderator approves these posts, these posts are invisible. If a user posts few messages, he/she cannot post links, also some words are filtered too. But our moderators view messages several times a day and approve necessary ones.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

I need this as well… this is a bug, not a feature. If anything it should be settable as an option… please provide a solution