Promotion Activating Before Conditions Met

I set up a cart promotion to give free shipping when a customer purchases two products together. When I test the promotion by adding the first product to the cart I get the promotion without adding the second product.

I would use the catalog promotion but I want to give free shipping and the only choice on the catalog promotion is a discount on the price.

How do I Fix this?

thank you

Notlim

I am having a similar problem with 2.2.1. I have set up a cart promotion for free shipping for orders with a subtotal $150 or more. As soon as the customer adds a product to the cart ($6 subtotal), they are given the promotion. I tried adding a coupon requirement and got the same result. CS-Cart can't replicate the problem (hard to believe, I know). Anyone else having this problem with the new version?

Update: Turned out to be a simple fix - I had entered the threshold as $150; should have been 150 without $ symbol.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you experience such a problem.

Unfortunately, I failed to reproduce such a problem in the CS-Cart installation of the current version.

So this problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team