Products with Options and Volume Discounts

The addon is completed and the functionality is now as it should be in the stock software. It ended up costing $825 after the development team claimed that the scope was not well defined. They had me over a barrel with my client growing ever more impatient so I had to eat the additional $225.

What does the addon exactly do?

Good Morning,

The addon gives a true quantity discount on products with option modifiers. The stock CS-Cart only calculates the quantity discount on the base price and then adds the option modifier price. This addon changes the functionality where the quantity discount is calcuated on the total product price after the option modifier price is added to the base price. These prices are reflected in the cart.

It also allows the admin to set quantity discounts (absolute or percentage) for defined product combinations.

AS an example, you had a product line that had two global options: size and color and you wanted to offer different quantity discounts based on specific color and size combinations it allows you to select the combination in the “Quantity Discounts” tab of the product page and define the discount.

It is not yet supported for export/import or for real-time ajax based pricing updates. I am having this modified after the New Year.

Thank you for the explanation. But it's not what i need - full option price modifier (=).

It works with CSC 3.0.4 as well

Deleted post