Products not displaying

I have set up a product filling out all required information.

However, when I click on the ‘preview button’ I get the attached.

When adding searching in the front end, I can not find the product despite having put several terms in the meta data.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

productdisplay041111-1.jpg

[quote name='skillsactive' timestamp='1320413443' post='125317']

I have set up a product filling out all required information.

However, when I click on the 'preview button' I get the attached.

When adding searching in the front end, I can not find the product despite having put several terms in the meta data.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

[/quote]

Did you check off the box that says “active” in the product details?

Also if you have it set up to track inventory make sure your quantity available in the product details is not zero.

John

Try to go to products/products and in search box type in you tool and if or when it appears make sure it is active, and or make sure it is not in catalog mode

I raised this one with CS Cart, they replied saying that the problem was due to the products/categories etc not being assigned to a localiszation.

Having tweaked my localization settings and made sure the products were assigned to a localization I was able to get products to display correctly.

[quote name='skillsactive' timestamp='1320663226' post='125485']

I raised this one with CS Cart, they replied saying that the problem was due to the products/categories etc not being assigned to a localiszation.

Having tweaked my localization settings and made sure the products were assigned to a localization I was able to get products to display correctly.

[/quote]

How do you assign products to a localization?

[quote name='nikmark' timestamp='1322593820' post='126943']

How do you assign products to a localization?

[/quote]

See the note at the bottom of point 6 here

john

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1322595216' post='126945']

See the note at the bottom of point 6 here

john

[/quote]

I figured it out…thanks for the reply!!