Product weights aren't being configured in live shipping estimate

My product weights are not being configured in the estimated shipping costs in my customers orders. Is there a setting I'm missing for this? I have weights entered for each product but is there something else I need to do?



My customers are receiving live shipping estimates of approximately $13 whether their order is 2 lbs, 30 lbs or more. It's the same. The weights should also affect the rates but they're not.

Bumping. Anyone know? I really don't want to open a support ticket and pay and wait weeks for an answer.

You may have missed out some settings. Are you able to screenshot your settings?





Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here are some screenshots

USPS configure 2.PNG

USPS configure 1.PNG

USPS enabled in Shipping Settings.PNG

USPS settings.PNG

USPS configure 3.PNG

USPS shipping charges settings.PNG

Hi Brennie



I don't use realtime shipping so don't know if I can help, but …



First thing it would seem you have no min or max weight set in your shipping method, and then you haven't got any weights/costs assigned against in the weight dependencies table.



Barry

I didn’t think those would affect it, but I did as you suggested and added a min & max weight. I did not add anything in the weight dependencies table as anything added there adds to the realtime shipping calculation. So I added the min & max & tested and it seems to have solved my problem.



Thanks BarryH!!! 8)

Yes Brennie, you indeed missed out the weight in your settings… :)

Hi Brennie



Glad it worked out for you.



Barry