Product Tabs Extraordinaire

Check out what I’ve been able to do with Sno Rocket’s nifty tabs module

[url]BalsamicMoon.com is for sale | HugeDomains

[url]http://tumbled-stones.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=30196[/url]

Fan Friggin’ Tastic!

Thanx, Sno, for your generous help, and the great tabs program.

LOVE CS-CART!!!

Blessings

Joanie

This mod offers a lot of flexibility to add content without taking up a lot of space.

I believe you can even put an iframe in one of the tabs.

I am going to use it after the next service pack. Hopefully, it will be compatible or snorocket would upgrade the current version if not.

[quote name=‘pbannette’]Hopefully, it will be compatible or snorocket would upgrade the current version if not.[/QUOTE]

yep, as soon as sp4 hits I’ll make sure tabs is compatible :slight_smile:

Hi,

Any update regarding Product Tabs with SP4?

Thanks

almost done…however I’ll be out on business for the next few days and will finish it off when I get back, thanks - sno

looking forward to this mod…

thank you

Oh yes, this is a very nice mod from Sno.

Can anyone tell me if this mod is SEO friendly. Is it javascript or css? Thanks!

[quote name=‘moka’]Can anyone tell me if this mod is SEO friendly. Is it javascript or css? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, Yes and Yes

Another good mod from snorocket, I’ve just installed , sno help me so much in this issue, looks good and friendly, I will play with it by next days, looks will be smoothly.

regards

hi! I’m new in the community … :smiley: can you please help me with a download link for this mod?

thanks much.

[url]http://www.snorocket.com/?p=3[/url]

thanks much and keep in touch :slight_smile:

I just started adding tabs to my site. I LOVE this mod! It allows me to add more information without looking sloppy, is good for adding content for SEO, and gives the page a lot of flexibility! Thank you!

Sno, thanks for your contribution.

E-Retails, Inc. (and subsidiarys),

Yup… can’t wait to start working with those myself!

Yay!

Has the tabs mod been updated to work with 1.35 sp4?

Yes, I’m using it on SP4 right now…

[quote name=‘pbannette’]

I believe you can even put an iframe in one of the tabs.

[/QUOTE]

this isn’t a good thing

[quote name=‘matt5409’]this isn’t a good thing[/quote]

This post is extremely old. Accordingly CS-Cart have implemented product tabs into the latest build.