Product Tab Templates

Our site has some 'Product Tabs' that do not use blocks, not sure if these are part of the original install or were created by the company that originally created the site. I'm going round in circles trying to find where the template might be to edit our 'Description' Tab, if possible at all?

Buy Aster divaricatus (White Wood Aster) in the UK

If you visit the link above you will see that this tab has two sections the top text is added from the products description text while the second bit is taken from the 'Product Features' details. Has anyone got any idea where I could find the template to edit this tabs content? I have found a template for the bottom part which is located [color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]skins[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]basic[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]customer[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]addons[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]my_changes[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]views[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]products[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]components/product_features.tpl

Ideally what I want to do is remove the description text from the top!

Cart is version 3x

you could look in /skins/basic/customer/common_templates/product_data.tpl

or to disable the tab

V3,= design> product tabs>description.

but you may want to leave the features behind in the tab in which case delete the descriptions via database perhaps.

Please check this template:

skins\YOUR_THEME\customer\blocks\product_tabs\description.tpl