Product Reviews Sidebox / Block

Hey Guys,

Got a new requirement on a project and not yet had to do this, but dont recall every seeing a block for product reviews when adding blocks.

Does anyone know if it is possible to add a block to a sidebox that shows latest product reviews? or is not know of any addons around that does such a thing or close to?

Cheers!

Version 3 btw

[quote name='1line' timestamp='1366579760' post='160354']

Hey Guys,

Got a new requirement on a project and not yet had to do this, but dont recall every seeing a block for product reviews when adding blocks.

Does anyone know if it is possible to add a block to a sidebox that shows latest product reviews? or is not know of any addons around that does such a thing or close to?

Cheers!

Version 3 btw

[/quote]

Hello, 1 line!

[color=#282828][font=Arial][size=4]I don't think that there is such a ready to use addon. If you are interested, we can offer you our custom development and do a modification for you, [/size][/font][/color][color=#1155CC][font=Arial][size=3]contact us[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=Arial][size=4] to get a free quote.[/size][/font][/color]

Best regards, Alt-team

Alt-Team to be fair i have had some rediculous quotes from you guys on simple projects which i ended up doing myself in a few hours, this is a simple task to grab the data back from teh database so will do myself.

Thanks all the same

[quote name=‘1line’ timestamp=‘1366628292’ post=‘160401’]

Alt-Team to be fair i have had some rediculous quotes from you guys on simple projects which i ended up doing myself in a few hours, this is a simple task to grab the data back from teh database so will do myself.

Thanks all the same

[/quote]

Hi! We recently launched a reviews extension that you can add as a block. You can find our extension page here: [url=“Free Social Reviews Addon By Yotpo -Dramatically increase your reviews - Third-Party Services - CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor Community Forums | Connect with the Community | Find Solutions”]Free Social Reviews Addon By Yotpo -Dramatically increase your reviews - Third-Party Services - CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor Community Forums | Connect with the Community | Find Solutions. I’d love to hear your thoughts if this solved your needs. Oh, and we’re free :)

Best,

I have looked and looks nice, i also installed to give it a go however it let me leave a review without verification or anything so could lead to spamming? also i want to add a sidebox to show latest reviews so how do i do this? i will be placing on various section of the site but in this case the homepage.

Please see attached image for what im looking for.

reviews.gif

I had this functionality and many related blocks created for me by alt team. It's indeed a simple addon and works well.

[quote name='1line' timestamp='1366641500' post='160422']

I have looked and looks nice, i also installed to give it a go however it let me leave a review without verification or anything so could lead to spamming? also i want to add a sidebox to show latest reviews so how do i do this? i will be placing on various section of the site but in this case the homepage.

Please see attached image for what im looking for.

[/quote]

Yotpo is being used by thousands of sites and there isn't any issues with spam. Our system also shows a badge with each review to identify the level of trust there is with the review. This helps visitors identify reviews from verified buyers, verified reviews and anonymous reviewers.

Hello!

We have released the Recent reviews add-on that allows you to display latest reviews in a block. The block can be palced on a home page, category page or product details page. Please check it out and try demo here http://www.alt-team…ews-add-on.html

Best regards, Alt-team