Product reviews or comments?

I have read several threads about product review feature but i cant find any option for that on 2.1.3 community version.

Is this feature avaialble???

[quote name=‘csuzer’]I have read several threads about product review feature but i cant find any option for that on 2.1.3 community version.

Is this feature avaialble???[/quote]

Are you talking about the reviews attributes addon or something else?

Not sure, i thought there was a review or comment feature built in cs-cart.

Can your addon be used just as a simple Product question/answer feature?

csuzer, no offense but you keep asking about different addons for the community version. You do know this is a limited version correct? So if you don’t see it, then it is not available. Maybe you should be testing the trial version instead?

[quote name=‘The Tool’]csuzer, no offense but you keep asking about different addons for the community version. You do know this is a limited version correct? So if you don’t see it, then it is not available. Maybe you should be testing the trial version instead?[/QUOTE]

Sorry sorry, but since i cant find the feature on the Compare Editions page i thought i could ask, even if im using free version.

Btw, i also asked about SEO addon before it was added to latest community version, so it does not hurt to ask.

And if it bothers you, you can just ignore my posts, no?

[quote name=‘csuzer’] you can just ignore my posts, no?[/QUOTE]

Done. Added to the list.