Product Price + Modifier Price combined

Hey,

Does anyone know of a modification or know the best best to modify the modifier so it shows the price of the product plus the option modifier price combined?

example:

as it stands you have your product price - for example £100 and you have an option with a modifier of + £10

the options show - option (+10)

anyone know a method using something like {math equation=“x + y” x=$mod_value y=$product.price}

so it shows the calculated price next to the option instead like

the options show - option (£110)

You could select not to show option modifiers and then in you text field type in £110 next to the option as a work round

John

yes i did think about that - but would be easier to have it automated as its where we plan to roll out lots of stores and have staff admin them - i want to try and aviod them making mistakes! :slight_smile:

I added an exception to some JS stuff the prevented the Price of an item from including the selected options (example: http://www.ez-ms.com/products/ez-merchant-solutions-silver-package.html).

If this is what you want (note the single radio button which always adds the option), let me know and I’ll dig out where the change occured. It was a one-liner somewhere…