Product Page

I have 2 questions…

Here's a link to one of my product pages:

http://www.phoenixprintingsolutions.com/1-ft.-x-2-ft.-banners.html

1. I want to move the price total from the top of the right side of the product page, to the bottom of the right side, just above the “add to cart” button. How do I do this?

2. Under the image of the banners is the word “Description”… how do I make that go away?

Thanks in advance

You have some products that include a description, so you can't just omit the code that renders the description to the page for all products.

I've never done this, but I think you can select a unique product template for this product. You will have to modify an existing one and save it as a new template. The new one you create can have the description omitted.

It looks like you have quite a lot of custom work there too. Someone knows what they are doing! Great looking store.

Thanks for the reply. I can't take credit for the design, other than telling my web guys what I wanted…

I'm pretty new to all this, but for what it's worth, it took me a while to even locate the price (granted, I'd probably suck at “Where's Waldo”).

Moving it near the add to cart button is a good idea, but you might want to change the color to to something that stands out as well.

\basic\customer\blocks\product_templates

thanks for the replies. The price shouldn't be hard to find, no matter who's looking for it. If it takes a “where's waldo” expert to find information on my website, I need to fix it…

Thanks

I think you will need to use product data_block post hook to get the price there.