Product Or Item Number?

Why don't you just export your product first and include the product_id in your exported data. You can then use it as you need. But note that imports are "keyed" on the product_code, not the product_id. You might want to review this thread: https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/23225-import-product-combinations/#:~:text=In%20order%20to%20import%20option,product%20options%20will%20be%20created.

Currently I do the same but it takes time when I can do this job more faster if I know ID. I need spend time to export it and then see ID instead of just have a look id on manage page and start editing options based on the id.

What regarding using product code instead of product id I checked that product id is in priority then code. For example i put an item with code "SKU0001", and cs-cart assign to this item its unique ID. Then I create product_combinations_general file where I should put ID. And then options will link with item. Hope I was clear in explanation of the problem )

Thank you.

If you want, you can look in the admin url of the product you're editing/viewing and the product_id will be in the URL parameters.

Create a file named: design/backend/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/products/update_product_code.post.tpl

In that file, add this code:

{__("product_id")}:
{$product_data.product_id}

And then clear your cache. NOT TESTED