Product Options

Hi, i 've searched everything about what i 'd like to have in my shop and found nothing, so i ask for your help.. i would like to have something like this..

as you can see if i run out of medium and small sizes (black for example) the customer can see it but he can not chose it... the cs cart package has the ability only to show a message "This product is not available.." but i want the customer to see it.. like the image.. is there a specific addon for this? (i have already done the option combination and etc..)

Hi, i 've searched everything about what i 'd like to have in my shop and found nothing, so i ask for your help.. i would like to have something like this..

as you can see if i run out of medium and small sizes (black for example) the customer can see it but he can not chose it... the cs cart package has the ability only to show a message "This product is not available.." but i want the customer to see it.. like the image.. is there a specific addon for this? (i have already done the option combination and etc..)

Try this: http://www.cscartrocks.com/product-box-option.html

or this: http://www.cscart.biz/available-product-options-in-boxes.html?sl=EN

Hi!

Check the Cart-Power Color/Images filter add-on. It adds images to the features. You will be able to show them in almost same way that you show except unavailable options. And you customers will be able to filter products by necessary color or size.

Thanks

Hi you need a hide out of stock options Addon.

We have manufactured a very good one (not the one that makes forbidden combinations as this had many issues ) and is almost what you want.

I say almost cause it hiddes completly the none available options. But you need to make them deactivated (grey) So we can examin this if you like and quote you for a customization that suits your needs.

let me know

Fotis

Our team is also at your service if you do not find ready-to-use solution

Hi you need a hide out of stock options Addon.

We have manufactured a very good one (not the one that makes forbidden combinations as this had many issues ) and is almost what you want.

I say almost cause it hiddes completly the none available options. But you need to make them deactivated (grey) So we can examin this if you like and quote you for a customization that suits your needs.

let me know

Fotis

i already have installed the hide out of stock addon but i need something like..

if product's stock >1 then (img) (

else product's stock <1 then (img) (

i believe i became clear with this :P thx!

Hii

It's possible to do this they way I described this to you , so make them deactivated (grey) .

This modification will be made on our Hide out of stock options.

you can mail me again if you are interested in this.

Fotis

i already have installed the hide out of stock addon but i need something like..

if product's stock >1 then (img) (

else product's stock <1 then (img) (

i believe i became clear with this :P thx!

Hy guys

Can you help me please

I try to add a video code youtube on a product and when i save, disaster...

I put sa option 'sanitize_user_html' => false, and still is not working!

Please help!!!!!!

Hy guys

Can you help me please

I try to add a video code youtube on a product and when i save, disaster...

I put sa option 'sanitize_user_html' => false, and still is not working!

Please help!!!!!!

Hi wahts your CS-Cart Version and what text editorr do you use?

Fotis