Product options matrix grid

This has been discussed in another thread but the title wasnt that relevant so I thought it best going here on its own if anyone would be searching.

Product option grid that allows all options size qty colour etc to be added to the cart in 1 go. This would be great as a checkable option in admin in the standard cart.

was created for 2.24 and 2.21, both sets are in the zip, it creates a new option in the product option drop down called table, select it and away you go.

John

option table matrix.zip

option table matrix image.JPG

Hi there,

Anyone tests this add on 3 ver.?

[quote name='dmitriy' timestamp='1370934084' post='163392']

Hi there,

Anyone tests this add on 3 ver.?

[/quote]

There is an addon here: Table of options CS-Cart add-on

john

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1339406977' post='138448']

This has been discussed in another thread but the title wasnt that relevant so I thought it best going here on its own if anyone would be searching.

Product option grid that allows all options size qty colour etc to be added to the cart in 1 go. This would be great as a checkable option in admin in the standard cart.

was created for 2.24 and 2.21, both sets are in the zip, it creates a new option in the product option drop down called table, select it and away you go.

John

[/quote]

This file is damaged when I open it, and I would REALLY like to use it for our shirt website since we have so many options for colors and sizes.

Can anyone provide me with a clean file?

The start up company I am working for is using the free version of CS cart for now until we can generate some sales. Will this grid thing work for the free version?

the file was created for the older versions of CS Cart, if you are not using 2.21 or 2.24 it wont work

John