Product Option

Hy there,

I have two questions:

1. My “ADD TO CART” button has disappeared. I didn’t turned it off ( didn’t know how ). Where can i find the enable option. - FIXED IT … I removed by mistake some code from a file :)

2. This is regarding the product options:

I have product A, let’s say a bottle of water with the following quantities: 1L, 2L and 3L.

After creating the product, i want to configure the product options to show a field name SIZE where i want set the variables:

1. 1L Bottle ( 10$ )
  2. 2L Bottle ( 20$ )
  3. 3L Bottle ( 30$ )

The problem is that the fields can’t be configured like that. I must first put a product price ( ex: 10$ ) and at the product options i must put the prices minus the 10$ from the DEFAULT PRICE FIELD.

EXAMPLE:
  4. 1L Bottle ( 0 ) - because i have the 10$ as default price
  5. 2L Bottle ( 10$ ) - because i have the 10$ as default price witch adds to the price in brackets so it sums 20$
  6. 3L Bottle ( 20$ ) - same as #2

The option that i found is to set the DEFAULT PRICE FIELD to 0 and at the options filed to put the normal prices, but if i do this, in my homepage where i have the RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS the prices do not appear, it show “PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A PRICE”.

Can someone help me please ? ( Hope i explained thing simple enough ).

you could as a workround go into admin, content, languages, then search for “contact us for price” and change that to something like “click on product for qty prices”

John

Yes, i did this :( … But it doesn’t look very professional :(. The only REAL SOLUTIONS is to use standard html to build my homepage.

Another solutions: Can i make a CATEGORY ( let’s say RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS ) to show as my default HOMEPAGE ?

There is a solution to make something like that:

main product price = 10$

oprion1 = 10$

option2 = 30$

etc.

here is an image

I have like 9000+ products each with 3 variables … so doing math it’s not an option ( triples the time :( )

Another solutions: Can i make a CATEGORY ( let’s say RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS ) to show as my default HOMEPAGE ?

Someone ? … This could be a solutions !!! … Making a category for the recommended products :)

Please :( ? Someone ?

I have another question ( i’ll ask here cause i don’t want to spam the forum with stupid questions ) … How can i delete the + that’s set just before the price. It’s very confusing … clients think that the price in brackets adds to the default price :))

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/1306/productdemo2.png

Here’s an image, i can’t find the line anywhere :(