Product name?

Is it possible to show products default primary name and also additional secondary language name in one page?

Not within the standard cart. When names and descriptions are fetched, they are fetched by the secondary lanugage for display to the user.

Just curious why you would want to display 2 languages to a single user?

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Not within the standard cart. When names and descriptions are fetched, they are fetched by the secondary lanugage for display to the user.

Just curious why you would want to display 2 languages to a single user?[/QUOTE]

I need backend translation, but product name and description can and should remain in English. I have used all time just english, secondary lang was disabled, all products are created with clone tool, secondary lang descriptions and names are total mess. Long time ago I had someone made modification, where any language selected in front end was giving name + description of primary english language, only menu was translated

Hmm… So you want the different languages displayed on the product detail page in the admin area and don’t want to just select the language from the language selector…

You will have to use a controllers/admin/product.post.php controller that will create an array of the various languages to pass to the template. The template will have to be modified to do loops through the languages set for that data and display them in some order or other…