Product Import For Vendors

Hello,

I just would like to know, how it is dangerous product import functionality for the website. As I have tried test import existing product. And chose wrongly setup instead update existing to import all. Please see the picture what's happened:

[attachment=13581:2018-11-27_18h41_06.png]

My question: if the vendor do mistakes with import can s/he destroy a website? And how to avoid this?

Thank you.

2018-11-27_18h41_06.png

Product import feature is for expert users only mainly for Admin of site, I wouldn't bother teaching vendors how to import products..

You see when CS-cart designers design features they always have admin in mind, they never think vendors could be ordinary people with not much computer skills.

From the error message I can see that issue is caused by 3rd party addon which possibly adds some effects to product images on product listing.

Please contact addon developers with this issue

From the error message I can see that issue is caused by 3rd party addon which possibly adds some effects to product images on product listing.

Please contact addon developers with this issue

But overall if no conflict it can brake website or it is save to use?

PHP warnings do not brake your website, you can disable them by settings display_errors to 0. But it does not mean that errors should not be fixed