Product Import Fails To Import All Information

I noticed this bug (I am calling it a bug) several years ago and would have thought it would have been fixed by now but I have come to know that CS-Cart doesn't fix their problems unless a customer pays them to fix their software.

Anyway, I have just completed a complete rebuild of my store as in style etc on my local PC. Next came the import of the products from my existing store into the new one. Products, images etc all imported ok (once you know what to do about the images) however the Product Options Inventory does not import. I can't seem to find any separate export either.

This means that I have to go through every single product in my store that has options associated with it and recreate every single option again:

1. The individual option code

2. The inventory level of each option

3. The position of each option

4. The image of each individual option

And that is for every single product that has options

Any suggestions and how I can export this info out of my existing store and import it into my new one...perhaps even export a table out of the database for example

I noticed this bug (I am calling it a bug) several years ago and would have thought it would have been fixed by now but I have come to know that CS-Cart doesn't fix their problems unless a customer pays them to fix their software.

Anyway, I have just completed a complete rebuild of my store as in style etc on my local PC. Next came the import of the products from my existing store into the new one. Products, images etc all imported ok (once you know what to do about the images) however the Product Options Inventory does not import. I can't seem to find any separate export either.

This means that I have to go through every single product in my store that has options associated with it and recreate every single option again:

1. The individual option code

2. The inventory level of each option

3. The position of each option

4. The image of each individual option

And that is for every single product that has options

Any suggestions and how I can export this info out of my existing store and import it into my new one...perhaps even export a table out of the database for example

You can export existing option combinations via the default Export functionality.

What version do you use now? Agree with support team, it is possible to export and import option combinations

http://prntscr.com/c6vipr

Useing the latest version in both the export and import. Yes the functionality is suppose to be there but when soing ao it only exports a couple of products i.e. 5 of them however there is about 100 products that have options with inventory.

As a side note the products export does export ok however I have one product that has a table in the product description however the import fails inless I take the table out of that products description. There is nothing unusual about the table, uses standard table tags and replicates perfectly in other html editors.

If I didn’t have a life time license I would have gone to OpenCart by now but I have just come to expect that anything in CS-Cart will not always work as intended

Useing the latest version in both the export and import. Yes the functionality is suppose to be there but when soing ao it only exports a couple of products i.e. 5 of them however there is about 100 products that have options with inventory.

As a side note the products export does export ok however I have one product that has a table in the product description however the import fails inless I take the table out of that products description. There is nothing unusual about the table, uses standard table tags and replicates perfectly in other html editors.

If I didn't have a life time license I would have gone to OpenCart by now but I have just come to expect that anything in CS-Cart will not always work as intended

Please contact us via HelpDesk so that we could examine the issue on your server.

If the default functionality does not work, ask CS-Cart to fix it. Do not find additional solutions

CS-Cart Team - thanks however how much will that cost. The problem is the latest version is installed in a development environment on my PC. It would take a lot of work to upload it all into a sub folder in my live environment but if that is what you want then I will do it. However it is interesting to note that my current live version v4.2.3 has the same issue, in fact it is only exporting 1 record where the latest version in my development environment is exporting 5 records - same products, same options, etc.

CS-Cart Team - thanks however how much will that cost. The problem is the latest version is installed in a development environment on my PC. It would take a lot of work to upload it all into a sub folder in my live environment but if that is what you want then I will do it. However it is interesting to note that my current live version v4.2.3 has the same issue, in fact it is only exporting 1 record where the latest version in my development environment is exporting 5 records - same products, same options, etc.

We can estimate your request after you post it via HelpDesk.

Hello

Please help, for 2 day i can not export product from my website...

i make the export, the export started but after 10-15 sec is block...The export work when i try to export 100 products for exemple, but when i try to export 10.000 product is block.

In error log i have this:

[07-Oct-2016 10:48:33 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 1 second exceeded in /home/zenon/public_html/app/addons/minify/functions/smarty_plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 57
[07-Oct-2016 10:56:04 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 1 second exceeded in /home/zenon/public_html/app/controllers/backend/exim.php on line 941
[07-Oct-2016 10:56:50 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 1 second exceeded in /home/zenon/public_html/app/Tygh/Database.php on line 0
[07-Oct-2016 11:06:12 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 1 second exceeded in /home/zenon/public_html/app/functions/fn.database.php on line 66
PLEASE HELP!

Hello

Please help, for 2 day i can not export product from my website...

i make the export, the export started but after 10-15 sec is block...The export work when i try to export 100 products for exemple, but when i try to export 10.000 product is block.

In error log i have this:

[07-Oct-2016 10:48:33 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 1 second exceeded in /home/zenon/public_html/app/addons/minify/functions/smarty_plugins/outputfilter.gzip.php on line 57
[07-Oct-2016 10:56:04 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 1 second exceeded in /home/zenon/public_html/app/controllers/backend/exim.php on line 941
[07-Oct-2016 10:56:50 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 1 second exceeded in /home/zenon/public_html/app/Tygh/Database.php on line 0
[07-Oct-2016 11:06:12 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 1 second exceeded in /home/zenon/public_html/app/functions/fn.database.php on line 66
PLEASE HELP!

You should contact your server administrator or hosting support and increase the max_execution_time directive value. We recommend to set it to 3600.

You should contact your server administrator or hosting support and increase the max_execution_time directive value. We recommend to set it to 3600.

Hello

I contact the admin server an she said that i have max_execution_time 360

So, why i have this error if the server has 360 max_execution_time

please help...

Hello

I contact the admin server an she said that i have max_execution_time 360

So, why i have this error if the server has 360 max_execution_time

please help...

According to the provided error message, the max_execution_time value is set to 1. You should ask your server administrator to check this.

According to the provided error message, the max_execution_time value is set to 1. You should ask your server administrator to check this.

Hy,

I ask the provider and they said the exec time is set on server at 360...

So is possible to have a problem on website?

And what to do? :(

Unfortunately, in Romania there are not many programmers cscart

Hy,

I ask the provider and they said the exec time is set on server at 360...

So is possible to have a problem on website?

And what to do? :(

Unfortunately, in Romania there are not many programmers cscart

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.