Product Image Previewer - how do I change the image size?

I need to increase the size of these thumbnails but it’s not done through the admin. I checked js/previewer.js and didn’t see an option to set the dimensions.

Didn’t find it in views/products/components/product_images.tpl or in common_templates/image.tpl, and certainly not in common_templates/previewer.tpl.

Who knows how to change this? It appears to be a quick fix if only I can find where to modify.

Thanks in advance. (Running 2.0.10, by the way)

In:

skins/your-skin/customer/views/products/components/product_images.tpl

Change:

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$image_pair_var object_type="product" link_class="cm-thumbnails-mini cm-cur-item" image_width=$th_size show_thumbnail="Y" show_detailed_link=false}

To:

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$image_pair_var object_type="product" link_class="cm-thumbnails-mini cm-cur-item" image_width=100px show_thumbnail="Y" show_detailed_link=false}

And change:

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$image_pair object_type="product" link_class="cm-thumbnails-mini" image_width=$th_size show_thumbnail="Y" show_detailed_link=false}

To:

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$image_pair object_type="product" link_class="cm-thumbnails-mini" image_width=100px show_thumbnail="Y" show_detailed_link=false}

Basically all your doing is setting the image width. I used 100px for this example, but I would imagine that you could change it to pretty much whatever you wanted.

I hope this helps,

Brandon

Thank you, Brandon. That worked perfectly.

That’s good to know. Thank you!

Thanks, Brandon!

There is some Hook for this?

This don’t work in 2.1.4, the code is diferent.

My Solution for diferent width and height

i change to this this

{assign var=“thw_size” value=“120”}

{assign var=“thh_size” value=“90”}

skins/your-skin/customer/views/products/components/product_images.tpl

Full code below

[QUOTE]

{* $Id: product_images.tpl 11193 2010-11-11 13:32:22Z alexions $ *}

{assign var=“thw_size” value=“120”}

{assign var=“thh_size” value=“90”}

{include file=“common_templates/previewer.tpl”}

{if $product.main_pair.icon || $product.main_pair.detailed}

{assign var=“image_pair_var” value=$product.main_pair}

{elseif $product.option_image_pairs}

{assign var=“image_pair_var” value=$product.option_image_pairs|reset}

{/if}

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” obj_id=$product.product_id images=$image_pair_var object_type=“detailed_product” class=“cm-thumbnails” show_thumbnail=“Y” image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.product_details_thumbnail_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.product_details_thumbnail_height}

{foreach from=$product.image_pairs item=“image_pair”}

{if $image_pair}

{if $image_pair.image_id == 0}

{assign var=“image_id” value=$image_pair.detailed_id}

{else}

{assign var=“image_id” value=$image_pair.image_id}

{/if}

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” images=$image_pair object_type=“detailed_product” class=“cm-thumbnails hidden” show_thumbnail=“Y” detailed_link_class=“hidden” obj_id=“$product.product_id_$image_id” image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.product_details_thumbnail_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.product_details_thumbnail_height}

{/if}

{/foreach}

{if $image_pair_var && $product.image_pairs}

{if $settings.Appearance.thumbnails_gallery == “Y”}

{strip}

{/strip}

{script src=“js/jquery.jcarousel.js”}

{else}

{strip}

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” images=$image_pair_var object_type=“detailed_product” link_class=“cm-thumbnails-mini cm-cur-item” image_width=$thw_size image_height=$thh_size show_thumbnail=“Y” show_detailed_link=false obj_id=“$product.product_idmini" make_box=true}

{foreach from=$product.image_pairs item=“image_pair”}

{if $image_pair}

{if $image_pair.image_id == 0}

{assign var=“image_id” value=$image_pair.detailed_id}

{else}

{assign var=“image_id” value=$image_pair.image_id}

{/if}

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” images=$image_pair object_type=“detailed_product” link_class=“cm-thumbnails-mini” image_width=$thw_size image_height=$thh_size show_thumbnail=“Y” show_detailed_link=false obj_id="$product.product_id
$image_id_mini” make_box=true}

{/if}

{/foreach}

{/strip}

{/if}

{/if}

[/QUOTE]

There is some way to do this in my_changes?

Change the size in the lightbox window and buttons

#viewer {

height: 120px;

}

.jcarousel-prev-horizontal, .jcarousel-next-horizontal, .prev-horizontal, .next-horizontal {

height: 98px;

}

.prev-horizontal, .next-horizontal {

margin-top:-19px;

}