Product Guide Based Upon Sitemap As Sample

I would like to duplicate the sitemap and rename it and have the list of subcategories limit the default number of subcategories shown under each parent categorie on that list to say 10 which you can adjust for either in the code of the template or by means of user interface in the backend of the admin panel of CS Cart.

I know now after 3 years of working with CS Cart that you can add items with links for instance add links to your blog or a couple of new content pages.

How do I duplicate the sitemap and be able to edit it from a user interface from the admin panel of CS Cart?

I am on a tight budget for this, pretty tight let me be up front with that.

PS

This is not about the xml sitemap that is submitted to Google.

The page would just function as one large find your product on this page / product guide that is based upon the core functionality of the regular sitemap but then styled differently and named as such.

Not clear at all what you're asking for... Sounds like you want a search field within a page so that it retains context of that page. But not really sure.

Not clear at all what you're asking for... Sounds like you want a search field within a page so that it retains context of that page. But not really sure.

No not quite Tony.

You have the basic sitemap that all customers can click (see the demo)

This sitemap with all the links to catalog (product categories and system pages that are in there by default).

I want to expand on the sitemap and put in some custom links but basically using the sitemap as its core but not calling it "sitemap" but something else.

But also the ability to limit the amount of categories shown with the option to "display more" or "less" with the click of the button.

Supplement guide
Important categories Categories A-Z Productgroep Audience
#catname #5HTP #category A #Men
#catname #7Keto #category B #Women
#catname

Fast solution: select content on the sitemap page, copy it, put the content to the new CMS page and correct according to your needs

Fast solution: select content on the sitemap page, copy it, put the content to the new CMS page and correct according to your needs

Excellent option, let me see how far I can get.

I just would have loved to see Simtech (parent of CS Cart) implement full page editing like the creation of custom invoices and emails as is made possible since the release of version V4.4.x

Nope

Tried it but that ain't gonna work the way I want it to. There has to be another way.

Tried it but that ain't gonna work the way I want it to.

What does it mean?

What does it mean?

It means that the solution proposed is too labor intensive if I wish to rename categories and add new categories or content pages

to the this particular page which i would like to call the supplement guide to health. I will get back on this topic. Have to fry some other fish right now.. a JSON error once again.