Product Filters on search

[quote name='cavemin' timestamp='1408374573' post='189861']If you have done it as custom mod, then you won't have to charge as custom job? Surely if already written you can integrate or offer as separate module?[/quote]

Getting a little confused. Just saw some of my message on caveman's message. Weird!

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1408376314' post='189867']Yes we understand that and it's actually a categories filter. This is currently done as a custom mod. The custom mod was done for a highly customized store so the mod will be made on a store by store case. However, we will consider to make it as an addon without core file changes in the future. Thanks guys![/quote]

I asked what the link was - cscartrocks.com?, and whether it was still $20. I was happy to pay $40 if you can implement the features so the categories linked to the products in the results (sorted by number of hits) were displayed at the bottom of your block on the left.

I will check out your site now. Haven't purchased any modules for a while!

Thanks for all your hard work.

[quote name='UniDevelopers' timestamp='1408378308' post='189869']

Getting a little confused. Just saw some of my message on caveman's message. Weird!

I asked what the link was - cscartrocks.com?, and whether it was still $20. I was happy to pay $40 if you can implement the features so the categories linked to the products in the results (sorted by number of hits) were displayed at the bottom of your block on the left.

I will check out your site now. Haven't purchased any modules for a while!

Thanks for all your hard work.

[/quote]

Hi, the dynamic filters on search page addon is here CS-Cart Dynamic Filters on Search Page and not sure where did you get the 20 USD price info. The addon price has no change since its release. Thanks.

[quote name=‘cscartrocks’ timestamp=‘1408378540’ post=‘189870’].

[/quote]

Thank you very much. Re: Price, I just read all the talk about $20 being a good price in the first few posts on page one.

Sorry for any confusion.

Keep up the great work! :D