Product Filters - Are they not in Community Edition or something?

I am trying hard to get the “Shopping Options” box to appear in my cart that I have seen on many other sites recently and I didn't even know CS Cart could do that.

Following the knowledge base states to go to Product Filters, which simply isn't there in admin for me (community edition).

With the KB stating it was for 2.0 only I thought perhaps it had been removed, or was only in 2.2 and not 2.1, so I went to update my 2.1, to find again the KB saying for 2.1 go to Administrator, Settings, then Update Center or something like that… again that wasn't even there for me. So I just did a fresh 2.2 install.

Still nothing, no product filter options anywhere?

Hello angelsix,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry but, unfortunately, there is no “Product filters” functionality in a CS-Cart Community Edition installation. If you need this functionality, you should purchase a license of CS-Cart Professional Edition or CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition.

If it does not suit you, you can consider our custom development service or ask third-party developers to implement this feature in CS-Cart Community Edition.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team