Product features in search page

Hello

i’d like to konw if there is a way to display the product features value on the seach result page (short_list.tpl)

I have tried to debug $products var and there are no features value in it as we have it in the category page…

Is there a way to get it done…?

Thanks in advance for your support…

Nicola

you mean this [url]http://demo.cs-cart.com/index.php?dispatch=products.search&advanced_filter=Y[/url]

Triplex, can you provide advice or a sample snippet of how to show a product feature’s value (on that search page or otherwise); or where in the database structure they are stored (what table/field)?

I am trying to display the value of product features in the but_now_block.tpl [the product detail page] by the pricing info (so it is outside the tabs]. Unfortunately I acn’t find how to show them in smarty or any reference to them in the database table.

Thanks.

[quote name=‘jesseporven’]Triplex, can you provide advice or a sample snippet of how to show a product feature’s value (on that search page or otherwise); or where in the database structure they are stored (what table/field)?

I am trying to display the value of product features in the but_now_block.tpl [the product detail page] by the pricing info (so it is outside the tabs]. Unfortunately I acn’t find how to show them in smarty or any reference to them in the database table.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry i am not a coder! But maybe other members can help you.