Product Export Csv Not Readable

Hello all,

I m looking for a tip on how to fix a product export csv problem. When I do an export products request, this is what is outputted no matter what delimiter is used. Default is comma.

This is an example of text. My file is full of txt similar. "Ã0…á½Â§(ž3HV"

The information looks like Alien writing. Please help. Same problem with other computers o seems to be a cart problem. We are using 4.0.3.

Thank you

Jeff

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5054-unable-to-export/page__gopid__19051#entry19051

This was suppose to have been fixed in v4.1.4 & was confirmed in the above link, but I am running v4.1.4 and my screen looks like a foreign language when I direct download…

Thank you, I tried a revert and that looks like we are back at 4.1.4 now. But the file looks like the one in the link still. Ideas?

A fix has been posted at the link above from The Tool. This worked for me on V4.1.4

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]This is the reply that I had from Cs-Cart and it worked for me.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Unfortunately, the problem seems to be caused by a bug in your store version. In order to resolve the issue, please remove this line of code:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]ob_end_clean();[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]and this one:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]header('Content-Encoding: ', true);[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]from the [/size][/font][/color]app/functions/fn.fs.php[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] file of your CS-Cart installation. Please check it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Thank you.[/size][/font][/color]

YeeeHA!!! That Fixed it!!! What tool you miss when it goes away!!! THANK YOU!!!