Product Count For Vendors

How does one figure out that if a vendor has registered and has not uploaded any products. Is there a way by which we can display the count of products against each vendor name on the Vendor Manage page.

I tried looking into the file fn.companies.php but couldnt figure out where to add the join for the product table so that the count can be added.

Any pointers any one on this?

hi,

it requires a small modification so we are at your service.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1432427243' post='215541']

How does one figure out that if a vendor has registered and has not uploaded any products. Is there a way by which we can display the count of products against each vendor name on the Vendor Manage page.

I tried looking into the file fn.companies.php but couldnt figure out where to add the join for the product table so that the count can be added.

Any pointers any one on this?

[/quote]

Hello,

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Please feel free to [/font][/color]contact us[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif], we will be glad to help.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Sincerely yours,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Market. [/font][/color]

Hello.

We are also at your service. Thank you.

Not an issues guys figured out over the weekend. :-)

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1432427243' post='215541']

[/quote]

Do you mean the “Manage Vendors” or “Update vendor” page?

Vendor Manage page. I have already done it though. Thanks.