Product Combinations

I’ll apologize in advance if this is a duplicate question, but after a few hours of unsuccessful searches I thought it was best to pose the question to the community.

I’m in the process of setting up a store that sells educational materials. While many of the curricula are individual items a number of them are actually a combination of a number of the individual items.

For example, I may have Math Course 1 with a unique product ID, Math Course 2 with a unique product ID, and Math Course 3 with a unique product ID, all of which are individual products in the store, but I also have Math Full Year with a unique product ID and contains the 3 courses above.

I’m trying to determine the best way to configure the store to allow for this. Ideally we’ll be able to track inventories for the items, but I’m also interested in being able to sell these product bundles to make it easier for customers to purchase everything they want with minimal frustration.

So my questions are: 1. is this possible? 2. if yes, what would be the best way to do it, 3. if no, does anyone have any good workarounds.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

I think the ‘Required products’ addon will does the job: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thanks for the prompt response! I had started down that path but then stopped because I wasn’t entirely sure if it would do what I needed it to. That said, your suggestion gives me the impetus to dig-in to the module a little more deeply!

Thanks again!

Dave