Product Color and Price Range in Shopping Options (left)

I am having a huge trouble trying to get the COLOR to show up in SHOPPING options. I am so confused between the Product Features, Product Filters, etc. Then I added the block and it doesnt show up either.

Can you possibly walk me through STEP BY STEP to get the fiollowing into the shopping options:

COLOR , PRICE RANGE

Please, step by step.

Because even after I did all this I could not find the place in the product to check off the color or price range so it shows up on the left side.

Thanks

Lee

Hello Lee,

I suggest that you should create features called “Colour” and “Price”, specify a value for these features for all necessary products in your store and create product filters that will filter products by these features. In order to implement it, you should read the articles of our Knowledge base:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

I did read both of them ,and I think its completely confusing. Its not written well at all in my opinion, because the sample is not exactly what I need. Plus when I added color in the features, it was not available in the drop down in product filters. Then the blocks were totally different than what I needed as well. Thats why I asked please for a better explanation.

Thanks,

Thank you for the reply, Lee.

Please clarify in more details what is written incorrectly in the provided articles. Also send us screenshots with your settings in order that we can check the issue in more details.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team