Product Block For Desired Catagory

Hi guys,

Come for help again.

I make catagory named 'NEW IN' and I want to put all latest product ( 30 days) into this products, and change automatically.

So I go to Manage block to create a block in the Catagory section, but nothing shows up, noted that I have just created several new products.

Please check the attachments for reference.

Please find my issue and help me work it out.

Thanks in advance.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

What happens if you select Any date instead of Last days?

What happens if you select Any date instead of Last days?

Same. Nothing shows up in the pointed category.

The category is empty, so you will always see this section. As far as I understand, you want to place extra block to this category, right?

The category is empty, so you will always see this section. As far as I understand, you want to place extra block to this category, right?

Yes, The category will be no product, but I add a block to display the latest product in this category instead of uploding the products

It is required to examine the issue on your server. The block should be displayed even on categories without products in it

It is required to examine the issue on your server. The block should be displayed even on categories without products in it

I contacted the server provider and being told there is no problem. I guess my operation is incorrect.