Problems With Specifying Image Dimensions

Can anyone tell me how to solve these solutions

GT Metrix gives our shop an F for Specify image dimensions and Query strings from static resources

[attachment=11015:Specify-image-dimensions.png]

[attachment=11014:Remove-query-strings-from-static-resources.png]

I am currently still on V4.3.3 with PHP 5.6. Our store is not properly configured to accept XCache or Redis which our other store does not seem to have any difficulty

Regards,

Anthony

Remove-query-strings-from-static-resources.png

Specify-image-dimensions.png

It's not server related and there isn't much you can do about either. CSC states image dimensions cannot be used when using a responsive theme due to images being resized depending on screen size.

As for the timestamp in the image url, I am not sure why CSC uses this but I know that Google knows to ignore it (not the entire path but just the timestamp).

It's not server related and there isn't much you can do about either. CSC states image dimensions cannot be used when using a responsive theme due to images being resized depending on screen size.

As for the timestamp in the image url, I am not sure why CSC uses this but I know that Google knows to ignore it (not the entire path but just the timestamp).

I can understand that part what you are saying.

However this for in my opinion does not clear up why I am I having issues with XCache in one store an not the other, both using the exact same server configuration and identical versions of CS Cart and the same basice responsive theme.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of issue you are having with XCache but the GT Metrix report doesn't have anything to do with it.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of issue you are having with XCache but the GT Metrix report doesn't have anything to do with it.

That is true.