Problems with new CS-Cart Forums

I like the new features of the new CS-CART Forum template, but I ran into a few problems that make it unusable on two of my platforms.

1. New template does not render correctly in IE7. Boxes are misaligned and render on top of each other.

2. New mobile version of the template does not render correctly on the Iphone with OS 5.0. When you try and read the message all the boxes are on top of each other.

Please correct ASAP,

Thanks,

David

Thank you for reporting these problems, David. We will investigate these issues as soon as possible.

I’m using Firefox 8.0 and on the forum homepage, I get a ‘Recent Topics’ box appear, with nothing in the box, on the right-side just below ‘Recent Topics | View New Content’

I also noticed I now have a ‘Warn Status’ icon next to my username/avatar, it is linked, but when I click the link, I get a loading bar appear then disappear, with nothing happening on the screen.

Other than that…looking good so far :)

[quote name=‘Triplets’ timestamp=‘1323807100’ post=‘127809’]

1. New template does not render correctly in IE7. Boxes are misaligned and render on top of each other.

[/quote]

I am sorry, IE7 is not fully supported by our forum software. This browser was released 5 years ago and cannot be considered as ‘modern’. I guess, it is not a problem to switch to at least IE8 (IE9 is better) or the latest version of any other browser - Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.

[quote name=‘Triplets’ timestamp=‘1323807100’ post=‘127809’]

2) New mobile version of the template does not render correctly on the Iphone with OS 5.0. When you try and read the message all the boxes are on top of each other.

[/quote]

It is fixed. Please check it.

[quote name=‘StellarBytes’ timestamp=‘1323808648’ post=‘127815’]

I’m using Firefox 8.0 and on the forum homepage, I get a ‘Recent Topics’ box appear, with nothing in the box, on the right-side just below ‘Recent Topics | View New Content’

[/quote]

I use the same browser and the ‘Recent Topics’ box looks correct for me. Please try to press Shift+F5 in your browser to reload cached CSS files. If it does not help, please try to clear the browser cache in the Tools.

[quote name=‘StellarBytes’ timestamp=‘1323808648’ post=‘127815’]

I also noticed I now have a ‘Warn Status’ icon next to my username/avatar, it is linked, but when I click the link, I get a loading bar appear then disappear, with nothing happening on the screen.

Other than that…looking good so far :)

[/quote]

Hm, this link does not work for me either. Thank you for letting us know about it. Our engineers will fix it as soon as possible.

[quote]I also noticed I now have a ‘Warn Status’ icon next to my username/avatar[/quote]

For the last week I have been thinking that I was 99% on the verge of being Banned! :shock:

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1323808648' post='127815']

I also noticed I now have a 'Warn Status' icon next to my username/avatar, it is linked, but when I click the link, I get a loading bar appear then disappear, with nothing happening on the screen.

[/quote]

This bug is fixed. Thank you for reporting it!