Problems Displaying Free Products

Still learning my way around and relatively new to web programming and could use some help. I'm trying to add a link off the home page to list Free Items but I'm having no success. I set up a Feature called "Free Item" and set it as a single check box. Then I set up a filter called "Free Items" and set it to filter by the "Free Item" feature. Unless I missed something obvious that was fairly straight forward.

I'm using a VivaShop theme and went into the icon menu block and modified the HTML code to set one of the menu items to use the new filter. Basically copied the Stores menu option which already had a filter included and changed the filter number to the "Free Items" filter #13. Code extract is:

• Stores

• Freebies
  • Whenever I select the Freebies menu entry I receive a 404 Page Not Found error and not sure why. The Stores filter (#10) still works fine. Thought that simply changing the filter number would be a quick solution and it would call the same page. Do I need to setup a separate layout page to get the filter to work or do I need to dig deeper into the PHP files?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

The mentioned URL works with the filters by product features with Brand/ Manufacturer type only

Thanks, was hoping a simple cut and paste with basic editing would work. I'll have to figure out how to get it to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks, was hoping a simple cut and paste with basic editing would work. I'll have to figure out how to get it to work. Any suggestions?

We can perform this work for you. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote

I have a similar issue::

I have created my vendor, category and linked it to my product however whenever i go to view the product i am delivered to a white page. Can anyone help me with this issue thanks.

viewing of product

http://greenmarket.gk5tudio.rf.gd/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=9

product to be displayed

http://greenmarket.gk5tudio.rf.gd/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=2