Problem with dispalying products

Hi guys,

I have a problem with displaying products. It all works fine for a while i was creating catagories and importing products, and it is all been shown on home page. But, all the sudden, , when i import an new product in a catagory its not shown opn the page under that catagory.

I try to create a new catagory, and import several products but the problem is still there.

Any ideas?

Have you checked the spellings in the import headers of the spreadsheet and also UPPER and Lowers case letters

John

I am not importing from database if you mean that… I just create products under catagories…

[quote name='alek' timestamp='1330346556' post='132191']

It all works fine for a while i was creating catagories and importing products,[/quote] [quote name='alek' timestamp='1330346556' post='132191']and import several products but the problem is still there.

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Sorry I assumed you were importing from csv when reading your post?

HAve you added them under the right category

have you made sure they are not disabled

Have you checked if they are not marked as hidden

and also could be you have suppliers set up but these products not allocated to any supplier/locations.

Other than that it could be a lot of things, how about some screenshots to give us an idea of your set up

John

My mistake, i am not expressed properly. The answer is yes to all 3 questions. I am sending you 2 pics where confirm that. All options in catagory are default i didnt change them. You will see that there are non product displayed on page in 2nd picture

[attachment=4939:prva.bmp]

[attachment=4940:druga.bmp]

prva.bmp

druga.bmp