Problem with checkout for unregistered users

is anyone else having an issue with 2.0.4 not being able to get past shipping same as billing for unregistered users? It all works for registered but seems to get into a loop for unregistered. You can try it at www.vitaminlink.net/test

Standard shipping fields active? nothing different?

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]Standard shipping fields active? nothing different?[/QUOTE]

Nothing different from the 1.3.5 SP4 version. Jesse is having the same issue and I am surprised no one else has had this issue.

Yes I experience same thing. Sent this to support.

[quote name=‘Darius’]Yes I experience same thing. Sent this to support.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Good to know.

[quote name=‘roban’]Thanks. Good to know.[/QUOTE]

All billing fields are filled, when I click ship to billing and save, some of the fields are not copied to shipping and I have to fill them out again.

[quote]We investigated the problem and found out that it is caused by the modification in your database. Unfortunately, you are out of technical support so we cannot provide you with the fix. Please order either 20 support credits or a support period on the “Services” page in your Help Desk account. [/quote]

The script that was issued by cs-cart to convert db caused problems, now will be fixed on paid basis :slight_smile: nice

[quote name=‘Darius’]We investigated the problem and found out that it is caused by the modification in your database. Unfortunately, you are out of technical support so we cannot provide you with the fix. Please order either 20 support credits or a support period on the “Services” page in your Help Desk account.

The script that was issued by cs-cart to convert db caused problems, now will be fixed on paid basis :slight_smile: nice[/quote]

I’m on a clean install…

Looks like it’s time to do a little work with a file comparison tool like WinMerge. I’ll be back with some info.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I’m on a clean install…[/QUOTE]

So the bug fix should be free??

It’s not a CS-Cart bug. This was a third party conversion utility I believe.

I had the same problem and Surprisingly when I changed the shipping settings,it worked.