Problem With Admin Login Page And Back Office Page

Hello

I have a problem with the admin login page and the admin backoffice page, the page can not load everything information, you can check the image for detail.

I has restarted the server already, but the problem still here, does someone can help me to fix it please?

Thank very much in advance!!!

My website is Enewwholesale dot com using multi vendor 4.2.3

Franck

problem with the backoffice page.png

Clear your browser cache and ensure that your var/cache directory (and subfolders) have the proper ownership/permissions to allow the browser to GET the css files.

Clear your browser cache and ensure that your var/cache directory (and subfolders) have the proper ownership/permissions to allow the browser to GET the css files.

Hi, Tbirnseth

I have clear the cache with cc, ctpl, ct on the admin page, still not work, and I have check the var/cache file, they are with Read and Write, nobody have touch those files, can you check again if something wrong please? Can I pay you to help me to fix this problem? If yes, please tell me how much.

Thank very much!

Franck

Hi, Tbirnseth

I have clear the cache with cc, ctpl, ct on the admin page, still not work, and I have check the var/cache file, they are with Read and Write, nobody have touch those files, can you check again if something wrong please? Can I pay you to help me to fix this problem? If yes, please tell me how much.

Thank very much!

Franck

Hello, Franck!

Have you checked error logs? Did you try to delete var/cache folder, not just from the admin panel?

Please PM me URL of the admin script. I will check the source code