Problem with admin login after installation

Hi!

I have a problem. After installation when I went to the login panel to the admin panel I entered - username: admin and password admin. Then I clicked the “Sign in” and no response, I checked on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox - it does not work as I click enter.

I am now having the same issue. Have you found a solution?

Same here. Site loads but can’t login into site or admin panel. Reinstall doesn’t help. Tried cookies/cache/dns/password reset tool, doesn’t help.

Crap. Old thread.

Same here. I can't log in to admin panel since this morning. Everything was working fine up to last night.

I am getting different errors on different browsers:

For example Chrome:

This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at website/admin_cs.php has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this web page later.

Learn more about this problem.

Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

Firefox:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

p.s. I am using 2.1.2 and the front-end works fine

sorted!!!

Delete

/var/cache/

&

/var/compiled/

and it works

Igpaul,

I followed your tips, delete /var/cache and /var/compiled but in my case it was in vain - can't still logon with admin (no problem before the upgrade to 2.2.1). Anyone with another suggestion?

Cheers,

Kaj

I'm getting the same issue

Deleting those did not work

I am having this same issue too now, any ideas on a solution?

Using 2.1.1 and just had the same problem. I deleted all files in [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]/var/cache/ [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]& [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]/var/compiled/ and seems to have fixed the problem.[/font][/color]