Problem Upgrading to 2.1

I am running into a problem where during the upgrade to 2.1 the browesr just indicates ‘Done’ in the status bar but nothing else happens. I am using SiteGround as a host, have tried the update from two different machines and tried to use both IE, Firefox and Safari but none seem to load it.

The string in the URL is

Administration panel

I get no errors, and no other response. It just hangs at a page with a few lines of scrolling periods (…)

Is there anyway to process the update manually or any suggestions on what is going on?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Exact same problem…different host.

This is also occurring when I try to upgrade! :frowning:

[quote name=‘hydrogend’]I am running into a problem where during the upgrade to 2.1 the browesr just indicates ‘Done’ in the status bar but nothing else happens. I am using SiteGround as a host, have tried the update from two different machines and tried to use both IE, Firefox and Safari but none seem to load it.

The string in the URL is

Administration panel

I get no errors, and no other response. It just hangs at a page with a few lines of scrolling periods (…)

Is there anyway to process the update manually or any suggestions on what is going on?

Thanks in advance

Chris[/quote]

Server timeout - Contact HostGator and pray.

I recently upgrade bellahomefashions.com and experienced a myriad amount of errors due to the system configuration. Provided there is so much that can go wrong it’s suggested that you contact your host first.

Kindest Regards,

Jesse-Lee Stringer

Actually some of my clients are having the same problem and it is no problem with server memory or session settings because there is nothing at all in the logs referring to this issue