Problem Loading Page

Im currently using firefox 5.0. The cookies are enabled and everything. I dont understand why im getting this error message:

“The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.”

When ever i try to access my Admin Panel from link:

http://jbmarketplace.com/admincp.php?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=admincp.php

it redirects me to:

http://jbmarketplace.com/admincp.php?dispatch=feedback.send&action=auto

and gives me the error message above.

Before i had downloaded firefox 5.0 it had worked fine, now it doesnt… I went to firefoxes website and followed their tutorials thinking it would fix this error and received no positive outcome, still the same error message.

I also tired to access it through IE version: 5.12.2.16749-3-16749 [fwv5-14193]

and received the same outcome…

I also tired to access the same website url on another computer and still got the same error. So im not sure if its on Firefoxes end or on CS Cart End. But i hope to find some resolution soon. Without this working i cannot update my website…

Hello JBMarketplace,

We are sorry to hear that you experience such a problem.

In order to resolve the problem, please take these steps:

1. Delete the “var/cache” and “var/compiled” directories of your CS-Cart installation on your server.
  2. In the administration panel of your store, open the “Settings” page.
  3. Select the “Manual feedback” variant in the “Help us improve CS-Cart” check box.
  4. Click the “Save” button.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Anastasiya-

I was experiencing the exact same problem as the original poster. Thank you for posting up these steps to get back into the admin panel. I too did not have any issues before upgrading my browser to firefox 5.0, but as soon as i did i started getting those cookie error messages in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.

Thanks!!!

Hello dirtyimpreza,

You are welcome.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team