Problem Creating New Product After Upgrade To 2.2.1

As the title says, I am having problems creating new products after upgrading to 2.2.1.

The problem arises when I try to select the category for the new item. The window opens, then when I select the category and click save, I get a screen that just shows the “Home” symbol on the left.

The other thing I noticed was after I try to create a new product and get the screen described above, the “Quick Menu” is no longer functional and just shows the edit link at the bottom. Anyone else having this issue?

[quote name='pcgamesplus' timestamp='1310144240' post='116603']

As the title says, I am having problems creating new products after upgrading to 2.2.1.

The problem arises when I try to select the category for the new item. The window opens, then when I select the category and click save, I get a screen that just shows the “Home” symbol on the left.

The other thing I noticed was after I try to create a new product and get the screen described above, the “Quick Menu” is no longer functional and just shows the edit link at the bottom. Anyone else having this issue?

[/quote]

I had a similar situation except I also got an error message after trying to select the categories for a new product. I am running Firefox 5.0 and all I did was clear all the browser history, cache and cookies and the problem went away.

I came back to add that the problem has gone away for me. I didn't do anything outside of clearing the cs-cart cache and my browser cache. Thank goodness. One less problem.

[quote name=‘pcgamesplus’ timestamp=‘1310156906’ post=‘116635’]

I came back to add that the problem has gone away for me. I didn’t do anything outside of clearing the cs-cart cache and my browser cache. Thank goodness. One less problem.

[/quote]

Thanks. Clearing the CS-Cart cache didn’t work for me, but then I cleared the browser cache, and now I can add categories again :)