Pro Upgrade showing wrong version and will not install add-ons

Hi,

I updated to Pro from Community 2.2.1. I am getting the following

error in a pink box on the Upgrade Center Page:

“Error

The edition of your store does not match the edition of the entered license. Please check it.”

Also, the add-ons that are for the professional version are showing that I need to purchase

Pro to install them, even though I have entered my license number in the upgrade field.

“This add-on is available only in the commercial versions of CS-Cart. Please buy either a CS-Cart Professional or CS-Cart Multi-Vendor license for your domain to proceed. After your payment log in to your Customer Help Desk account and open the Licenses page to see your current and new license numbers. Enter your current license number (if it is not) on the Upgrade center settings page of your store, then click on the Update edition link on the Upgrade center page, enter your new license number into the appropriate input field and click the Update button to start the conversion process.”

Thank you,

Drew

Hello, Drew!

Have you followed the instructions here CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation ?

Yes, when I first made the purchase and everything seemed fine until I went to the add-ons.

Then, I tried entering it again to see if it would take and now I get the other error message

that I mentioned.

Would it be best to re-install?

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1323233920' post='127406']

Hello, Drew!

Have you followed the instructions here CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation ?

[/quote]

I reverted the version back to 2.1.4 and then reinstalled and then updated to the new version.

It worked and everything as it should be…

Thank you,

Drew

[quote name='synergy-gs' timestamp='1323263326' post='127436']

Yes, when I first made the purchase and everything seemed fine until I went to the add-ons.

Then, I tried entering it again to see if it would take and now I get the other error message

that I mentioned.

Would it be best to re-install?

[/quote]

Hi,

I thought that the issue was fixed. It shows that I am running Pro, but I am getting the following

“Unfortunately, your subscription for CS-Cart software is over. Please renew it as soon as possible to avoid the program suspending.”

and

“This upgrade is not available for your CS-Cart license. Please contact CS-Cart support team to update your license status.”

I just bought the license this past weekend. Please advise…

Drew

[quote name='synergy-gs' timestamp='1323286834' post='127457']

I reverted the version back to 2.1.4 and then reinstalled and then updated to the new version.

It worked and everything as it should be…

Thank you,

Drew

[/quote]